Welcome to SLAC!
We look forward to your upcoming arrival. Starting a new job can be exciting and challenging as you become acclimated to your new roll and environment. Here are some helpful resources to assist you with preparing for your first days, weeks and months as a new employee.
We hope you find the SLAC Welcome Center beneficial and a good resource. We are here to assist you with making your on-boarding experience rewarding and successful.
- Review new hire instructions at the Cardinal Welcome Center (for benefits eligible employees only)
- Bring a voided check to set up direct deposit (not required but recommended)
- Contact your recruiter to confirm you first day sign-in appointment (for non-benefits eligible employees only)
- Contact the SLAC International Services Office to schedule your sign-in appointment (non-U.S citizens only)
- Review the Stanford University Benefits Offerings videos
- Complete all required new hire paperwork prior to your first day
- Touch base with your manager/supervisor to discuss details for your first day/first week of arrival
- Bring a smile, since we will be taking your photo for your SLAC badge
- Review the SLAC New Employee Portal Website (SLAC password required)